We <3 real food!
We have 11 different varieties of pasture-raised sausage from our small farm, including 6 with no added sugar. Pick up a few flavors to try this week, along with squash and peppers from our garden — perfect for a tasty, wholesome, and easy meal!
Grilling season isn't over yet, either — try our sausage with grass-fed chuck patties and grass-fed lamb patties for an exotic grill blend that will be a delicious addition to any get-together!
There are plenty of tomatoes for canning! At the moment, we have lots at the store, so there's no need to pre-order. But if you want to double check before you make the drive, just email us or message us on Facebook.
- Heirloom Tomatoes* (Multiple Varieties of Beefsteak and Longkeeper)
- Eggplant (Traviata)
- Cabbage (Beautiful Summer heads!)
- Squash (Pie Pumpkins, Patty Pans, and Spaghetti Squash)
- Lettuce (Don Pablo)
- Beets (Golden, Jupiter, and Bulls Blood)
- Swiss Chard (including Ruby Red)
- Sweet Peppers (Sweet Italian)
- Hot Peppers (Jalapeños)
- Russet Potatoes
- Fresh Concord Grapes (Fresh and Frozen)
- Blueberries (Frozen Only)
- Blackberries (Frozen Only)
As always, come early for best selection!