Low-carb Crustless Quiche
Try our quick and easy low-carb crustless quiche recipe with the ingredients you choose! Serve with fresh salad and locally grown frozen blackberries from our shop.
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream or sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded or diced cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
➜ Butter a pie pan and add:
- 1-2 cups of chopped veggies &/or meat
➜ Pour the egg mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated 325° oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Jacobs & Brichford Briana cheese and FungusAmongUs organic dried mixed mushrooms.
- Asparagus with our ham and Jacobs & Brichford Everton
- Spinach with Jacobs & Brichford Phetamias
- Poblano peppers with Jacobs & Brichford JQ
- Broccoli and cheddar
... plus countless other combinations!